Blog Archive

Friday, September 24, 2010

Two Days Occurrences in One Post

A few days ago, I was walking home after it had just rained. It was nearly dark, and as I passed a shrub I'd passed hundreds of times, I noticed something that I never have before...
It's almost sad that such beautiful, meticulous work goes unnoticed until it gets wet.
I love spiders, people shouldn't be afraid of them. I name most of the ones I encounter.

And on Wednesday...

It's no secret that I'm not religious. I'm not a scary atheist, I'm just an agnostic. We're basically wimps and have no strong opinions one way or the other.
But sometimes, something majestic, something like this, makes me wish I could believe in something like "God".
(Yes, it's a mundo blurry picture, but it's blurry on purpose. Sepia!)

Now I'm tired and lazy, so I'm ending my post early. I am so lame. XP

No comments:

Post a Comment