Blog Archive

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Well Aren't We Feeling Artsy?

So, I'm posting today because this thing should be daily, if I'm not mistaken. Also I'm bored and just returned from the doctor after being violated in a physical.
Not really violated, my doctor's a good doctor, and I mean, you HAVE to be violated sometimes for health reasons, but you know what I mean.
And if you don't, I'm not explaining myself.

So, I'm probably a tad scarce on the art. I went to the AGO yesterday with a classmate. He's a pretty wicked guy, and the AGO is pretty cool.
I wish it were more organized. There's really no rhyme or reason to the place. It's a tad disheartening.
But also really cool. There are some very interesting exhibits and pieces of art, things I quite enjoyed. My classmate and I had really great conversations about the pieces and their messages. I'm really quite glad he came with me. He's a very enlightening fellow.

On another note, on the WAY to the AGO, I got clay! Yes, yes, I am sculpting I made a sculpture last night that I have yet to paint, but I like the way it came out. Kind of a feminist piece. When it's done, I'll post a picture. for now, I'll post a different picture.

I took this recently on a bus home. I found it kind of interesting, as smoking is not permitted on buses. I'm pretty proud of how it turned out, though I wish it wasn't as blurry.

Also, on an equally artistic note, I recently did a canvas piece, very simple, but a clear message. I have to get it from my basement still, but when I do, I'l take a picture and post.

No comments:

Post a Comment