Blog Archive

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Blehhh

So! It's been awhile, internet, but I'm not dead. I have meant to update, for days, but haven't. Don't worry, not too much has changed. I'm still unemployed, still a procrastinator, still unable to draw a better stick person.

So, within the past few days, I've not done much. On Friday, my Commencement (which is basically my high school's version of graduation occurred. I saw a bunch of people I haven't seen in quite awhile. Everything but the actual commencement was fun. 


After Commencement, I bro'd it up with my bros at my friend's house. Her house is like the party capital of our friends group. We talked a lot about raptors. I think it was productive.

And so, this entire weekend has been consumed by doing nothing. I meant to clean.
I didn't.
I meant to go out, I didn't.

I meant to do an assignment, to actually get things done early.
And, I didn't. See a pattern? Yeah. Yeahh.


In short, I'm probably going to gain 257893245212 bazillion pounds from the pizza, cake, chocolate, and cereal I've been eating. Food., I need less. I also need a job. Really really bad.

That's it for now, I'll be cooler later, but this is it right now. Sorry, Internet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment