Blog Archive

Friday, January 14, 2011

I'm Alive!!

Hello Internet.

I know, I haven't updated since November. Shhhh, shhhhhh, it's okay Internet. It's okay. I'm back. And I'm drawing ridiculous pictures for your enjoyment as we speak.

I took my hiatus for Festivus time and Lord of the Rings Online. It's pretty much sucked away my social life. But I mean... it's Lord of the Rings. So not my fault.

Anyways, I've just gone through my first day week of my second semester of school, and I will now graphically represent it through a series of poorly drawn stick figures.

Monday:



I woke up at 5:30 am, only to go to a place I'd never been, to talk to a person I've never talked to, only to be sent home at 9 am. It was awkward, unpleasant, and I think that they thought I was high.

In all honesty, I was just sleepless. I was confused, they were confused, it was a mess. And so, they don't want me back apparently.

Tuesday:


I woke up far too early for STATISTICS. 
I feel it's unjustified. Enough said.

Wednesday:


For some reason, my prof, who had the WHOLE rest of the day, booked the class at 8 am, so I got to leave at 10. I was half an hour late, because of how incredibly tired I was. I traveled for 1 hour, to be there for 1.5 hours.
BUT the day was not lost. I went to P-Mall with my friend and we bro-ed it up. P-Mall is pretty much Asia Central, so I bought and ate outrageous amounts of Pocky, and bought some Asian films =3 I love my Chinese movies.

And of course, we took adorable pictures. 

It was fun times.

Thursday:



10:00 am.


I pretty much gave up on waking up for my first class. Sleep turned out to be more important, and much needed.

Friday:




I felt very awkward in my class. I'm taking a History of Pop Music course, and when we were discussing what kind of music we listened to EVERYONE said  Rock, or Hip hop. I... said Industrial, and proceeded to list off a couple bands that nobody had heard of.

As much as I felt like a black sheep, the course isn't bad. And the prof is fantastic.

He quoted Lord of the Rings and Buddha in the same sentence. Wonderful.

All in all, that was my week.

I'll try to post as regularly as I can from now on. I can't make any promises, but I can try.
That's it for now, Internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment