Blog Archive

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I AM SO IMPORTANT

YES. OH YES.
I am so important right now guys. Seriously. I have not one, but TWO job interviews. Aren't I just the best? Oh yes. Oh yes.

I am so ecstatic right now, internet. In an earlier post, I was so sad about no jobs. And I'm still unemployed. But now I have a WAYY better chance at being employed.

And you know what? They are at LEGITIMATE places. No more "adult" or "massage" places. I am in the big leagues now.

Yup. Sure am.

Of course... I don't have either job yet. And this fact makes me paranoid.

First I'm all


And then I realize


And then I get all paranoid, and can't even think properly. It's just bad. SO BAD.

So, I have an interview tomorrow at 11, and one on Thursday at 2. I don't know what I'm going to do. I guess I'll just try to kick ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment